Under new leadership, Tyco Retail Solutions is razor focused on addressing retailers’ global store performance and security needs
BOCA RATON, FL — January 8, 2013 —Tyco Retail Solutions (www.tycoretailsolutions.com), a leading global provider of retail performance and security solutions, today recounts a successful year, highlighted by top industry accolades, product innovation and global thought leadership. To be better positioned for the future, Tyco Retail Solutions has appointed Nancy Chisholm, former vice president and general manager of Tyco Retail’s Loss Prevention business, to lead the entire global retail business to continued excellence while meeting the growing enterprise store performance and security needs of retailers worldwide. Tyco Retail Solutions has earned a solid reputation for delivering quality service and innovative solutions, world class retailers trust to maximize profits and enhance the shopper experience.
Where cheap, poorly constructed standalone components may compromise a retailer’s investment, Tyco Retail Solutions offers a proven set of integrated Loss Prevention and Store Performance solutions backed by the genuine Sensormatic guarantee of quality and security retailers have come to trust. Tyco Retail Solutions also reaffirmed its commitment to green initiatives this year and continued to invest in its Vital World program, designed to help reduce adverse effects its products or processes may have on human health and the environment. In fact, this year, Tyco proudly reported that over 750 million of its Visible Source Tags have transitioned to a lower cost and more environmentally friendly recirculation model through Tyco’s innovative source tag recirculation program--repurposing anti-shoplifting and RFID inventory management tags to save valuable time, money and resources.
- Ranked in the top 100 on the Forbes list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” in 2012.
- Winner, 2012 Store Operations Superstar Awards, RetailTouchPoints
- Winner, 2012, Green Supply Chain Award, Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Winner, 2012, Voluntary Interindustry Commerce Solutions Association (VICS) Collaborative Commerce Achievement Award for “Best VILRI Solution Provider” with Macy’s
- Winner, 2012, North American Customer Value Enhancement Award for decades of industry leadership, customer commitment and quality service, from leading retail industry analyst firm
- Unveiled the Integrated Store Performance Platform, combining Tyco’s leading store performance and security solutions to break down traditional retail operational silos and promote holistic decision making in the store
- Gained momentum on traffic intelligence as leading retailers such as Belle and GUESS announced they are optimizing store performance and driving incremental revenue through Tyco’s Traffic Intelligence solution
- Announced formal teaming with Reflexis, provider of retail execution management solutions, offering retailers the capability to better sense and respond to real-time events in stores to improve overall store performance
- Sponsor, IHL Group’s 2nd Annual Inventory Distortion study
- Featured webinar, “Retail Without Disappointment: Consumer Reaction To Out-Of-Stocks” with Paula Rosenblum, RSR
- Robert Locke, Vice President & GM, featured panelist at the Future of Retail event, hosted by MIT and ChainLink Research
- Gordon Adams, Senior Director of Sales, presented at Reflexis’ annual user group & conference, “Making Omni-Channel Omni-Personal with Real-time Store Intelligence and Execution”
- Tyco Retail Solutions developed the following series of white papers, designed to help retailers leverage their technology solutions to drive revenue, optimize processes and resources:
- Traffic Intelligence – The Science of Shopper Conversion
- Inventory Intelligence – Unlocking Omni-Channel Retailing and the Future of the Store
- Shrink Visibility – The Forensics of Integrating Item-Level RFID and Loss Prevention
- Celebrated the grand opening of a new Retail Performance Briefing Center at the Boca Raton, Florida headquarters; hosted U.S. Representative Ted Deutch of Florida’s 19th Congressional district.
“We celebrate another successful year with unwavering focus on maintaining our position as a trusted partner to retailers around the globe,” said Nancy Chisholm, vice president and general manager, Tyco Retail Solutions. “We consider the challenges retailers face every day to ensure safety and security, improve sales and increase shopper loyalty. With a renewed focus on the enterprise retail market, we look forward to strengthening our position as the leading loss prevention and store performance solution provider in the industry, and serving the growing needs of our customers.”
Filed under Tyco CorporateKeywords EAS; electronic article surveillance; inventory intelligence; loss prevention; security; traffic intelligence
Published on 1/8/2013 Permalink