Come visit us at Booth 320D to learn about our RFID and IoT Solutions
NEUHAUSEN, SWITZERLAND—April 10, 2015—Tyco Retail Solutions (www.tycoretailsolutions.com) will be a sponsor, featured presenter and exhibitor at the 13th annual RFID Journal LIVE! Conference taking place April 15th through the 17th in San Diego, California. At the show, Tyco will be offering on-site consultations and demonstrations of its latest RFID solutions, designed to facilitate enhanced RFID use cases for retailers worldwide. Tyco will join industry analyst ChainLink Research for an interactive session on the ROI benefits of RFID, aimed at helping retailers determine if they are good candidates for RFID-based solutions. Tyco will also be providing information about the company’s Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities.
How to connect with us…
- San Diego Convention Center, Booth # 320D in the IoT Pavilion and Mezzanine Level, private meeting room 24C
- Private “Rock and Mingle” event hosted by Tyco, Avery Dennison and Zebra (#RFIDReady)
- Follow us on Twitter (@TycoRetailNews) for live updates during the show using #RFIDReady & #RFIDLIVE
What we are doing…
Retail Track Presentation:
Date/time: Thursday, April 16th at 2:50 p.m. PDT
Session Title: Understanding ROI for RFID in Retail—Are You a Good Candidate?
Featured presenters: Steve Schattmaier, Director of Professional Services, Tyco Retail Solutions and Scot Stelter, Senior VP, RFID and Internet of Things, ChainLink Research
Session overview: Learn about the actual ROI achieved in retail RFID implementations, the mechanisms for those returns, and how the right candidates can successfully adopt and deploy real-world solutions. Also featured will be a complimentary white paper from ChainLink Research and the new ROI value estimation tool for determining potential value from an RFID deployment.
Product Award Presentation:
Date/time: Friday, April 17th 10:30 a.m. PDT
Award Consideration: Product “Best in Show,” RFID Beam Steerable Antenna presentation for live judging event and event attendee review, Booth # 320D
Tyco’s Store Performance Solutions Showcase:
- Latest TrueVUE RFID In-Store Visibility solutions delivering new actionable insights into inventory, shoppers and shrink. Read more about the power of The Visible Store.
- The new Sensormatic Beam-Steerable RFID Antenna offering precise directionality for RFID tagged items as they move through transition points throughout the store (product award finalist)
Filed under Inventory Intelligence; Inventory Visibility; Omni-Channel; RFID; Traffic IntelligenceKeywords antennas; EAS; electronic article surveillance; inventory intelligence; inventory visibility; IoT; omnichannel; rfid; rfid platform; roi; traffic intelligence; visibility
Published on 4/12/2015 Permalink