Retail's Inventory Distortion Problem: Sizing it all up

An IHL Group White Paper, Sponsored by Tyco Retail Solutions

cover of IHL White Paper

Download as PDF
The combination of out-of-stocks and overstocks, inventory distortion, is a problem retailers worldwide currently experience to the tune of $1.1 trillion. This equates to 7.3% of global retail sales.

On an annual basis, the out-of-stock component represents 56% of inventory distortion, and overstocks represent the remaining 44%.

Check out the latest white paper from IHL for more insights on retail’s inventory distortion problem.

Filed under Inventory IntelligenceKeywords inventory accuracy; inventory intelligence; inventory visibility

Published on 12/14/2016 Permalink

Comments

Add a comment

*

* indicates a required field