Loss Prevention and Store Performance Solutions that Drive Retail Excellence
Our comprehensive portfolio of genuine Sensormatic loss prevention and store performance solutions provide optimal merchandise protection and valuable insights into operations to help keep profits high and customers coming back. That’s why over 80 percent of the world’s top 200 retailers trust Sensormatic Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS), Traffic Counting and RFID devices to achieve:
- Fewer Losses: Reduce losses from all sources including shoplifting, external theft, vendor fraud and administrative error
- Improved Sales: Improve open merchandising and customer product accessibility while protecting your merchandise from theft
- Leaner Store Operations: Enhance your store productivity by enabling store associates to focus on customers instead of loss prevention
For more information on Sensormatic, visit www.sensormatic.com.
Optimize Store Performance with TrueVUE by Tyco Retail Solutions
Coupled with Tyco Retail Solutions’ Sensormatic Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) technology, our TrueVUE Retail Platform is designed to provide an enterprise-wide view of real-time inventory availability, unit sales, loss prevention activity, shopper traffic patterns, and much more. With this unified infrastructure, you can effectively manage store operations and drive value directly from intelligence collected at entrances and exits, receiving, in-store portals, point-of-sale (POS), mobile devices, shopper traffic patterns, and more to:
- Measure customer traffic and patterns: Improve conversion rates, staffing levels, promotions and the overall customer experience.
- Manage EAS technology: Access accurate data relevant to your EAS system’s performance to ensure optimum performance.
- Get a centralized view of connected devices: Drill down into a single store to pull up individual devices and check their current health and event logs.
- Gain actionable intelligence: TrueVUE Store Performance Reports compile data from all connected devices within the store and deliver data over a secure network to a central database that can be viewed through a single user interface.